The Villa Maria Retreat & Conference Center offers unique and beautiful spaces for wedding ceremonies.
Our chapel in Marian Hall has intricate stained glass windows and a spacious area for your wedding party to stand with you on your special day. There is comfortable seating for up to 60 and a piano and sound system available for use.
Ursuline Hall is a unique octagon-shaped building with wide open space. It can be arranged specifically for your wedding group and guests, with seating for up to 100. This space also has a piano and sound system.
The grounds at the Villa are beautiful during any season. Our acres have areas with woods, flower gardens and meadows. The grounds at the Villa also provide the backdrop for outstanding outdoor wedding photos.
Please review our wedding policies and let us know if the Villa Maria would fit your needs for your special day. Site visits can be arranged by appointment.
• Weddings may be booked either for outside, in the chapel or Ursuline Hall.
• Wedding ceremony may be held between 10:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
• Receptions may not be held at the Villa Maria.
• Chapel is available for wedding ceremonies of all faiths.
- For Catholic weddings church policy must be followed.
• Couple may use outside vendors for flowers, food, photography, etc., but all vendors must
arrange site visits through Villa Maria staff.
• Fee for use of the Villa Maria for weddings is $900.
- Includes location for rehearsal and groom’s dinner (meals extra).
- Indoor or outdoor space for wedding.
- Three guest rooms (one-night) in Marian Hall and one meeting room.
- Ability to reserve block of rooms or cabins for guests.
- The couple is responsible for the general picking up or cleaning of the ceremony
space, so a $200 refundable deposit is to be held for this purpose.
For more details and dozens of pictures of our lovely facility and campus, visit our homepage!